OK, so they are great cards! How can I save money?
Well, you can do that in six ways:
1. Save on shipping by buying more than one at a time. Our price for shipping cards is $5.95 per order, not per card! For example, order a dozen and your shipping cost per card gets really affordable.
2. Order in Black and White or Sepia. While these certainly are not as much fun they will save you $5.00 per card!
3. Order in larger quantities. Order more than 5 and get an automatic 10% off, order more than 10 and get 15% off!
4. Become a member. Members get an automatic 10% off on all cards, and an additional 10% when ordering 5 or more and 15% when ordering 10 or more!
5. Order new cards when they first come out. Cards are updated weekly and members have access to eight cards that non members do not. These are an automatic 25% discount (even for single cards)!
6. eBay. One card each week starts on eBay for $9.99! If you get lucky, this could be your week! (only non member cards are posted on eBay)
Think how much you can save if you ordered all eight of the new cards. You would get a 25% discount for being a member, plus an additional 10% for buying in quantity and shipping would still only be $5.95!
Here is a breakdown of our card price structure: