Loreo Lite 3D Viewer
Viewing Print Size: Standard 3R (3.5 x 5 inches) prints or 4R (4 x 6 inches) prints
Screen Image Size: Optimized for 5 - 7 inch wide screen images
Viewing Format: Side-by-side (Parallel) format 3D
Viewing Distance: 5” - 8” (12 - 20 cm) from 3D photograph to front panel of viewer
Eyeglasses: Can be worn or taken off while using the viewer.
Lens: Clear plastic lenses with prisms
Viewer Size: 5 3/8” x 3” x 1/4” (138 x 76 x 7 mm) folded (L x W x D) - 1/4” (7mm) is the thickness of the lenses
Viewer Case Size: 5 5/8” x 3 1/8” (142 x 81 mm) (L x W)
Viewer Weight: .7 ounces (20g) (with case)
Plastic coated white card paper with the inside surface printed black to create the dark viewing chamber.
- This viewer may be used with or without eyeglasses. If you are severely long or short sighted it is recommended that you keep your glasses on.
- The viewing panel still bulges a little in brand new viewers, but settles in well after being erected and used.
- Please note that this is not a "back-lighted" viewer. It works best when the 3D prints are well lit but not directly reflecting light into the viewer.
- If you use bifocals please view the through the upper part of your eyeglasses, not the lower part, which is for reading. Viewing the pictures appears to be a close-up task, but viewing 3D images through this viewer will not work well if you use the reading lens.
Care and Troubleshooting:
- While your Loreo Lite 3D Viewer is not waterproof, it is water resistant. Spit and phlegm droplets on the Lite Viewer should be harmless, but rain or salt water splashes will damage the card paper.
- To clean the viewer wipe with a clean cloth. A soiled lens may be gently cleaned with lens tissue moistened with lens cleaning fluid or by breathing on the lens surface. Never put liquid lens cleaner directly onto any lens. Do not wipe with a dry tissue as it may scratch the lens surface.